Samsung has now launched the Galaxy S8+ special edition variant in the Indian market. This is the variant which comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage and was restricted to only South Korea and China so far. It means India is only the third country in the world to get this most premium offering in the Galaxy S8 family.
The Samsung Galaxy S8+ special edition will become available via Flipkart from June 2nd and has been priced at Rs. 74,900. This means it will cost you Rs. 10,000 extra than the standard Galaxy S8+ (4GB RAM with 64GB storage) which was launched alongside the Galaxy S8 in India couple of months ago. But the good thing is that Samsung is offering a free wireless charger worth Rs. 4,499 to every buyer. It should be noted that this special edition has been released only in Midnight Black color variant in India.
Other than the increased RAM and internal storage, the special edition Galaxy S8+ comes with all the specifications same as the standard variant. You can check out the specs overview below.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ Specifications:
- 6.2-inch Quad HD+ (1440 x 2960 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity Display
- Octa-core 2.3GHz Exynos 8895 processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- 12-megapixel rear shooter with f/1.7 aperture, phase detection autofocus, OIS, and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front shooter with f/1.7 aperture and Auto HDR
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Bixby AI
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, and NFC