As we are getting closer to the official unveiling of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus smartphones, more and more leaks and renders have started to pop-up on the internet. This time, we are looking at a new alleged Galaxy S8 live image as well as Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus renders. And both of these new leaks have one thing in common, the bezel-less design with no physical home button.
Starting with the Galaxy S8 live image leak (shown above), it is emerging from the Chinese social network Weibo which is showing the bottom half of the phone. The device is powered-on and running Weibo app where you can notice that there are almost zero bezels with no home button. You can also check the 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port, and the speaker grill.
Next up are Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus renders shared by the tipster @OnLeaks in collaboration with Gear India. There is also a 360-degree render video which gives a good look at both smartphones’ design from all the angles. You can notice that the design in the render is quite similar to what we saw in the previous Galaxy S8 live image leak.
We would suggest you take all of these leaks with a pinch of salt for the moment. In the meantime, here are rumored Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 specifications:
- 5.8-inch and 6.2-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED dual-curved display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor (Exynos variant for some specific regions)
- Up to 6GB RAM option
- 64GB base model with support for microSD cards up to 256GB
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/1.7 aperture
- 3250mAh and 3750mAh battery with fast and wireless charging support
- Android Nougat 7.1.1